Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Trusting God's Will

When everything seems to be so right, when you think things are falling unto their right places, when you are at peak with your happiness, when God tells you to let go.. Will you listen?

We thank God when were happy, we worship Him when were at top, we generously give when were abundant, but when everything was taken away from us.. Will we act like Job?

Its easy to tell people that we are Christians yet its hard to live like a genuine one..

I have seen God and His mysterious ways..too mysterious that I cant even describe nor explain. He has been consistently rescuing me from an abrupt fall.. Even if Im not faithful, He still remains to be one..

Today, He rescued me again with a willing heart and unfailing love.. Even if I turned away from Him.. He loves me.. He loves us..

I am hurt, yes hurt.. Because God rescued me from my sweetest downfall.. Someone I could fall for everyday of my life.. Someone i love...

Yes, i love him.. But my love for God is far beyond my love for him.. I have to let him go and trust God's will...

I dont have any reason to lock myself up or to cry all night because I know that My Lord has something better in store for me.. He loves me... <3



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment