Tuesday, May 17, 2011

♥♥♥Happiness ♥♥♥

This photo was taken while we were at Rizal Park. After the extravagant dancing fountain experience with my family, we decided to head home since its already late.. I am taking pictures of the place when I passed by this lil kid who seems to be so amazed with a medium sized spotlight that gives luminance to a hero's statue. He had this grass in his right hand and plays with the light as if discovering an amazing wonder in that lil thing.. I stopped and took a shot of the kid that somehow taught me a lesson during that night... " Happiness is never dependent on how extravagant that thing maybe, happiness is a state of being contented and enjoys every bit of life.. it is a choice not a chance.."

2 comments:

  1. You and my husband seem be thinking along the same thread concerning joy and happiness. He spoke of this very thing in his Sunday's Coming on his blog, Count It All Joy.
    Beautiful picture of the child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello madame.. Thanks for your comment and I also read your husband's blog.. Its great! Continue to be spread God's word..

    ReplyDelete