Tuesday, March 01, 2011

In Love with You...

Golden rays of sun kissed my skin in a promising Sunday morning
Thoughts of You never fail to wake me up even before my eyes starts to open
Smiles are apparent; I just woke up yet beginning to live in a trance again…
Maybe I’m falling in love…

Getting you out of my mind may mean taking my own life
Like a vein without a blood; like a body without a soul
Unlike water that quenches thirst, I can’t get enough of you…
I am surely falling in love…

Spending time with you is an endless moment
As infinite as east and west; as vast as the cerulean firmament
Your voice is more than the angel’s wings that heals every pain and wrath
I am in love…

You promised the best to me though I am not worthy
At your feet I will lay, and follow your footsteps
In the sand, it may be washed yet in my heart forever it’ll last
Yes! I am in love…

In my worst and darkest days, there your light will outshine the most
Amidst raging storm, you are the eye in which I found peace and serenity
You carry me at your back, in the scarcity of my strength and vitality
No wonder, I am in love…

I am in love with the Savior that brings salvation to nations
Deeply in love with the healer that restores every soul
I will worship the Prince that leads peace and joy
I am absolutely in love …

So precious blood was shed for me at the Calvary
Scorning the shame of the cross and giving your all to me
I can’t find any ways not to love you, to worship or to honor you
I love you…

Golden rays of sun kissed my skin in a promising Sunday morning
Thoughts of You never fail to wake me up even before my eyes starts to open
Smiles are apparent; I just woke up yet beginning to live in a trance once more…
I will fall in love with you Jesus over and over again…


-02/13/11
3:40am

No comments:

Post a Comment