Wednesday, March 02, 2011

God's Message to all the Girls.. :)

Five years ago, I received a forwarded text message from a friend, I was really touched that it struck me within and found myself memorizing it...I told myself that I'm gonna live with it...

Now, after the ups and downs that I've been through, I encountered this message again. I went back years ago and examine myself if I have done what I promise 5yrs ago... Unfortunately,I failed..

I'm 21 yet my life's experiences are far beyond the usual 21-year-old girl. I've been into different relationships and taken love superficially. Though I may say every relationship is a learning experience to me, it will still leave me hurting...

To have a right relationship with someone, one must have a right relationship with God first. It was like a building on a firm foundation... The stronger the foundation is, the better building you'll have...

So gurls, Set your standards high. Place boundaries and don't let anybody cross over it. We are princesses in the Kingdom of God and no one has the right to make us cry! :)


Here is God's message to us.. I know you have read this several times but let it not be limited to our eyes. Keep it inside your heart and live with it... :)


No man can ever claim you 
unless he claims you from Me.
I reserve a man for you.
Who has My heart and loves Me
even MORE THAN he will love you.
I won't give you unless he ask you from Me.
Soon, you will know him
I have a PERFECT TIME.
Your My PRINCESS, My daughter
Let no prince claim you
Unless he asks you from My hand
For I am your FATHER, the KING of KINGS
YOU, My Princess
is WORTH LOVING...


-Your Father,
  GOD



2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and I am going to send it to my granddaughters.
    Thank you for following "Count It All Joy."
    God bless you always and the Prince God has for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello.. Thank you for your comment.. :)
    Thanks for following back too.. Enjoy my blog.. :)Godbless

    ReplyDelete