Tuesday, March 01, 2011

My New Perspective

“History repeats itself,” a friend told me, I guess she’s right, after almost two months of joys and struggles, here I am trapped again in the reccuring history of my past…

I thought its love, I thought that we’ll make it through the storm, I thought he is my answered prayer, its just what I thought… I never regret anything, cause I learned a lot from this two- month love test. I did things that I never thought I am capable of. I conclude a lot of things and proven it. Well I can say that I did everything to fight for this but there are things that was not really meant, and it includes us… No bitterness, no hatred, no guilt feelings, these I promise you… Why should I? Its not my loss, well, Im not saying that its his loss, its just that I never lost anything, instead, I gain… I gain a lot…

I never lose pride while flagging it down, instead I gain strength while doing it. I never lose myself during my darkest days instead I gain self esteem to stand on my own. I never lose control on my emotions infact I learned how to drive it. I never lose someone when I lost him, infact I have more than enough now, now that I know who are really true in this world of lies, who are with you in your ups and downs, who are your shoulders when you cry… my family, my friends, my Lord…

Thank you for the memories, it will be always treasured, for the tears that are converted to strengths, for the pain that serves as challenges…Thanks to you for making me better and deserving to the person that I’m really meant with…

“ History repeats itself” a friend told me, I don’t know how long will this history be repeating itself, I don’t know how much pain will it bring, how much tears will I shed, how much struggles will I face, all I know is every time the clock ticks, everytime the sun rises and sets, everytime that this history repeats, there will always be a room for innovation…

-charmz 04/14/09
11:55pm

No comments:

Post a Comment